Artillery Business Club
The Artillery Business Club (ABC) is the bridge between the Netherlands Fires-community (Artillery, ground based fire support and ground based air & missile defence) and the Defence Industry and products & knowledge suppliers. We enable contact and make it sustainable by offering several opportunities to come and stay in contact with the members and leaders of the Royal Netherlands Fires-community. To specify the options we organize and offer the following opportunities.
The opportunities for 2019:
- Publication and/or advertisement in our Artillery Magazine called “St Barbara” (Four times a year. Total amount of 6000 hard copies in full colour);
- presenting your products and expertise at the annual FIRE SUPPORT SYMPOSIUM (25 & 26 Sep);
- participating at several events such as: ARTILLERY BRANDING (Jan 10th); ARTILLERY SYMPOSIUM at the Royal Military Academy in Breda (to follow);
- meeting (Senior) Officers of the Royal Netherlands fires-community at events such as: ANNIVERSARY of the Royal Netherlands Artillery at 10th January (established in 1617); or the SUMMER BBQ (22 June) or the annual GALA (23 Nov);
- networking, education and relaxation at events such as: PERSONAL BRANDING (to follow); GUNNERS GOLF TOURNEMENT (27 Sep);
- last but not least; more exposure on our website.
Let’s talk about
- Your business and interests and see if ABC adds value to your business;
- explain details on the upcoming events to persuade your presence and also your wishes, such as assistance in preparation for participation during one or more events;
- a business deal by offering you package deals or, if you prefer, a tailor made solution.
The Artillery Business Club offers you a unique chance for a broad platform. The Artillery Business Club is a stand-alone, non-profit organisation solely focussed on financing the publication of the Artillery magazine St Barbara and planned events. Please note that ABC doesn’t provide you with a guarantee on selling products, but membership to the Artillery Business Club offers you more exposure possibilities.
All dates of upcoming events for 2019 are planned (except Personal Branding & Artillery Symposium) and will be at your disposal, thus offering you sufficient preparation time.
We hope you will join us and we look forward to meet you.
Retired Ltcol Drs Gert Dijk
0031 (0)646 812 463
Retired Ltcol Kelvin de Richemont
Corporate Account Manager ABC
0031 (0)617 421 815
Retired Ltcol Paul Lemmens
0031 (0)637 362 928
Retired Ltcol Henk van Rijssen
0031 (0)654 366 502